Sunday, October 26, 2014

SO I sent posters to my dad, and he'll print them and then I can put them in salons. #promotingftw


*profile picture at the top*

Slater’s Hair Mitzvah
Do you have an 8 inch ponytail lying around in your house? Or do you want to donate hair to children with cancer? If that ponytail is in good condition, the Children With Hair Loss program can take that pony and make a wig for a child with cancer.
I am collecting these ponytails for my mitzvah project. When I become a bat-mitzvah, I have to complete a project that is a mitzvah, or good deed. I want to collect ponytails for children with cancer.
If you want to donate a pony or monetary donation, please send it/them (in a plastic bag if it’s a ponytail) to 2400 E Arizona Biltmore #1200 Phoenix AZ, 85016-2109 United States along with the forms from their website, childrenwithhairloss.us



That's the poster.


At my temple, I'm going to talk about my mitzvah project to a bunch of people. yay?

As the day (the dreaded day) of cutting off my hair comes, I'm slowly becoming more okay with it, BUT I still like long hair. Once I had a dream where my hair shorter and I looked GOOD *strikes sassy pose* that might have been because it was a lot thicker too.
ALSO when I made that video it proved that I slay short hair. EXCEPT I don't think it will be as short as any of those two things. 


No comments:

Post a Comment