Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Last week, I wrote a lot of thank you notes, but I ran out of stationary. I went out of town this weekend, so I did not send them. Still, expect cards soon.

One of our family friend's kids cut off her hair, so now I have 22 ponytails.

We measured my hair this weekend, and my hair will be 2-3 inches longer than last time I did this.
(Cue embarrassing picture of my chin-length hair).


But that was the first day I got it cut so it looked *kind of* good.

This what it looked like on a normal day, going different directions, crazily parted bangs, me making an ugly face, the us(ual).

I am not going to get bangs because I learn from my mistakes*, and this is clearly one of them.

*usually*


*sometimes

BUT I'm thinking of getting sideswept bangs, but they're sort of annoying, so IDK.

It's fall break, but it's the last day, and I'm crying because I don't want togo back to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment