Saturday, August 30, 2014

Mitzvah Update

When I cut my hair in February it will probably be just above my shoulders (yay! I thought it would've been shorter). I want to dye my hair, so it will look similar to this:
(I drew that)
I'm really excited to dye my hair because I've wanted to dye my hair for a long time. Also, I really don't want my hair to be short again, but I'm still going to do it because
A) It will grow back
B) It's a nice thing to do and
C) I'm trying to be a nice person

I might get my makeup done for my party. I'm really excited because the only time I've ever gotten a makeover like that, I was 7, and it was for my aunt's wedding.




These are all the ponytails I've collected so far, and fun fact, I'm wearing that shirt right now.

See?
I made it for the 4th of July, and I love it.
Anyway, thank you for all the ponytails and please keep them coming. I'm glad I can help others out. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment