Sunday, August 17, 2014

Bat-Mitzvah Progress

Hey there! Today I started my tutoring for my bat mitzvah. I started reading my Torah portion. A Torah is a scroll with historical/Biblical Jewish stories on it in Hebrew. I also created a pinterest board for my bat mitzvah, but so far I only have tallit I like in it. Here are some pins in the board:


Here is my board if you want to see the rest of it:

Some of the tallit are too expensive, but I still like them.  

We're having a boho chic themed party for our bat-mitzvah party, and I will slay it!
killed it. succeeded in something amazing.
Miley's new album slayed

btw.

I'm really excited for it, and I also have a pinterest board for the party.

I think I'm going to try a hairstyle like this for the party since my hair will be shorter.

And I have a skirt I'm going to wear with leggings or another skirt with it because it's lace.

No comments:

Post a Comment